Monday, July 19, 2010

Gage the Nail Technician




Well it was about 10:30 at night. I had just fed the baby and Gage was a little too quiet. I assumed he was down the hall in his room playing with his cars. Nope. Apparently he thought he needed a pedicure.. and decided to give himself one. In Mommy's and Daddy's room. With hot pink and tan nail polish. I couldn't get mad, all I could do was laugh and say "Wow! You did such a great job! Can you paint mine next?" Because really, it was so sweet because he was so proud. It's probably a good thing his Dad wasn't around to be a witness. I got most of it off, but it was late and I was tired so some of it is still there. Yesterday, the neighbor boy said, "Why is his nails pink?" My reply was "Oh because he painted them". "I don't believe you, he did better than you." My son the nail technician.

No comments:

Post a Comment